Our attorneys and legal assistants are involved in various community activities, charitable organizations, churches and other types of community involvement, because we enjoy helping others. As a result, we believe the whole community benefits from giving back. Because we have offices in Belleville, St. Clair County, Collinsville, Madison County, Edwardsville, Madison County and Waterloo, Monroe County, our community involvement is varied and diverse.
Though it certainly seems most of our waking hours are devoted to handling cases, and devoting our attention to the interests of our clients, we also believe we are better attorneys and legal assistants because we recognize the importance of family and community involvement. Therefore, we also encourage you to give back.
For example, the following are some of the groups and organizations that our law firm supports and/or financially contributes to:
- Waterloo High School (www.wcusd5.net)
- Gibault Catholic High School (www.gibaultonline.com)
- Waterloo Chamber of Commerce (www.enjoywaterloo.com)
- United Way of Greater St. Louis (www.stl.unitedway.org)
- Boy Scouts of America (www.stlbsa.org)
- Girl Scouts of Southern Illinois (www.gsofsi.org)
- YMCA (www.ymcaswil.org)
- Susan G. Komen Cancer (www.komen.org)
- Ronald McDonald House Charities (www.rmhc.org)
- American Red Cross (www.redcross.org)
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters of America (www.bbbsa.org)
- Edwardsville High School (www.ecusd7.org)
- Metro East Lutheran High School (www.melhs.org)
- Edwardsville/Glen Carbon Chamber of Commerce (www.edglenchamber.com)
- Collinsville High School (www.kahoks.org)
- Collinsville Chamber of Commerce (www.discovercollinsville.com)
- Belleville East High School (www.bths201.org/east)
- Belleville West High School (www.bths201.org/west)
- The Belleville Chamber of Commerce (bellevillechamber.org)
- Human Service Center (http://www.humanservicegroup.com/)
Working for the interests of our clients benefits the community.
In addition, we believe that working for the interests of our clients and helping these organizations go hand in hand. For example, assisting developmental programs help people to learn to avoid conflict. Secondly, supporting schools better prepares young adults for navigating life decisions. Also, supporting chambers of commerce helps businesses mitigate risks to their success.
Above all, we believe that our community involvement benefits everyone, because healthy communities are subsequently less prone to conflict. Most importantly, we love what we do, both in and out of the courtroom
Blake Law Group, P.C.
1 (855) 886-1LAW (1529)